Content queue improvements
- New features:
- Add your own options to actions. Useful if you need to specify why an action was taken. For example an item was removed because of "Spam", "Innapropriate", etc.
- Select specific queues an action should show up in.
- Performance improvements: much better reponsiveness and speed when loading queues and performing actions.
- UI improvements: the actions are now sticky when you scroll the queue so you can always access them + a few other updates.
- Keyboard shortcuts: when you open the detail view you can now use ⌘ + enter to resolve the item, and the command key + a numbe key ⌘ + 1-9 to perform actions. Use Ctr instead of ⌘ on windows.